Tuesday 19 November 2013

Last Friday's Dinner

Hellooo
My parents are away until next month.. naah.. 
I prefer my parents here, but I always getting fatter when they're here (>.<)

Soo, last week I went to TODAI at Marina Bay Sands.
It is a buffet restaurant. I love eating there because they have Korean Food (>.<)





Miso Soup (Japanese Seaweed Soup),

Galbi (Korean Marinated Beef Short Ribs) and

Japchae (Korean Stir Fried Sweet Potato Noodles with Veggie)



They had Seafood too! 
I like crab, but I prefer raw crab. I think that raw seafood is more tasty than the cooked ones. They had the raw ones, but I forgot to take the picture 


Abalone Rice Soup

 I gave 9.8 out of 10 for this one! This was soo freakin' good. ❤ 
I love how they made the soup and the abalone so tasty.
The taste was match with the rice, so I enjoyed it. 


This is me and my mom!
After we ate, we took a picture to see how happy we are!
Ignore my ugly face because I don't really like to take a picture hehe 

No comments:

Post a Comment